Not your usual movie review. This is my overview of Wolverine in 10 points. you should scroll down if you don’t want to know what happens!
The Wolverine Storyline:
- Meet Logan (Jackman) as a young child and a young sabretooth (Victor)
- See Logan & Victor serving in many historic wars. Meaning: he’s OLD!
- Logan & Victor join an elite corps of soldiers who go on missions with other power dudes
- Logan stomps off cos he doesn’t like all the pointless blood and violence man. hairy mate Victor is not happy!
- Catch up with Logan a few years on. He lives on a big Canadian rock with a school teacher chick. He chops trees for a living
- Victor apparently kills Logans chick leaving Logan one angry dude but he is out of practice when it comes to wrestling Victor
- Logan get a body lift from old elite army corps dude and aquires his Wolverine dog tags
- reconditioned Wolverine goes on mission to find Victor and while doing so finds out the elite army general dude is experimenting on other super hero types and goes to investigate
- The chick he thought was dead isn’t; she was a plant and the evil army dude has taken all mutants powers and created one super mutant killing machine that he sent after Wolverine to kill him dead!
- Wolverine wins the fight but gets shot in the head with special metal bullet and loses his memory. His chick dies for real but as he doesnt remember her really he’s not too bothered.
How to Watch Wolverine
At the time of writing this article Wolverine is still not available on DVD but you really should take a night out to watch Wolverine at the cinema. Ladies get to see a semi naked wolverine complete with buffed hairy torso on a huge screen. Guys get to see lots of fighting action with the surround sound only a cinema can offer.
Watching it for the first time on the big screen really gives in the WOW factor. Sure there will be bits you will miss but when you Rent or Buy your Wolverine DVD later on you can fill in those blanks.
Read full review of Wolverine